- Dry styling texture spray with an invisible finish adds texture, volume and shine
- Builds instant, touchable volume and texture with a matte finish and no powdery residue
- It is ideal for creating tousled, undone looks and adding grip and body to any style
- Provides light hold that is soft to the touch
- Ultra-moisturizing Jojoba Extract helps to combat the drying effects of styling products
- Vitamins B3 & B5 moisturize to enhance suppleness, elasticity and shine
- Ideal for all hair types
Shake well. Hold 10 inches away from dry hair. Begin with a small amount and add as needed. Spray evenly.
SD ALCOHOL 39-C (ALCOHOL DENAT). BUTANE. PROPANE. OCTYLACRYLAMIDE/ACRYLATES/BUTYLAMINOETHYL METHACRYLATE COPOLYMER. ISOBUTANE. ALPHA-ISOMETHYLIONONE. AMINOMETHYL PROPANOL. BENZYL SALICYLATE. BUTYLPHENYL METHYLPROPIONAL. CETEARYL ETHYLHEXANOATE. COUMARIN. FRAGRANCE (PARFUM). HEXYL CINNAMAL. ISOPROPYL MYRISTATE. LINALOOL. PANTHENOL. PPG-12 DIMETHICONE. PROPYLENE GLYCOL. WATER (AQUA).
“Beautiful hair grows from a healthy scalp” – Rene Furterer
SCALP CARE IS THE NEW SKIN CARE
The scalp requires the same proper care as the skin. Shampooing alone does not cleanse deep enough to rid the scalp of build up from styling products, sebum, pollution and sweat. Overtime, this build up can clog hair follicles causing irritation and may eventually lead to hair loss. It is critical to detoxify the scalp and remove impurities for overall hair health.
A customized, three-phase treatment ritual for a healthy scalp and beautiful hair
Essential oils stimulate the scalp to activate micro-cirulation and leave scalp more receptive to the treatment.
Key ingredients formulated to meet the needs of specific hair and scalp conditions.
Personalized product that nourishes deep down to reveal beautiful, healthy hair.
NORMAL TO OILY SCALP
with lifeless strands looking to detox and improve overall hair health
ABOUT YOUR SCALP
A normal scalp has the same color as the skin, has no scales on the scalp or around hair and are arranged in bundles of two or three hairs from the same follicle.
In order to maintain a healthy scalp and beautiful hair, it’s imperative to incorporate a scalp treatment into your weekly hair care routine.