Description & Specifications
Sustainable and vegan materials with perfect colour stability, breathability and tear resistance were used in the production.
- The outer part of the shoe is made from microfibre and polyester. They are also produced using processes that minimize the impact on the environment.
- The lining of the shoe is made from Dermodry Coolmax® technical fabric, which enables constant moisture drainage. This type of lining speeds up the process of moisture–drainage and sweat absorption, thanks to which the skin of the foot remains dry. Dermodry Coolmax® is a soft, light and breathable material that is used in prestigious footwear models and undergoes the most demanding tests of technical quality performed in independent laboratories.
- The sole is made from soft synthetic rubber with high wear-and-tear resistance.
- The insole consists of a cork layer, that allows excellent sweat drainage, and breathable polyurethane foam, thanks to which you will feel perfectly comfortable throughout the day.
- Anatomic shape – The sneaker respects the shape of the feet. It creates roomy space for toes during movement, it prevents toes from being pressed or developing calluses
- Material flexibility – The flexible sole enables necessary movement. The feet are not restricted and strengthen naturally
- Zero-drop – The heel and front of the shoe are levelled. Thanks to this, the body posture and overall correction of the centre of gravity are improved
- Adaptive sole – 4 mm thick (without protrusions) stimulates nerve endings. It strengthens balance, and awareness of terrain and it protects the feet
- Lightweight – The Barberics sneakers are lightweight and with no arch, which prevents leg fatigue and supports the correct walking stereotype
- walking footwear
- modern city design
- designed and hand-crafted in the EU, made from local and sustainable materials
- great durability and long-lasting colours
- dermodry Coolmax® technology for continuous moisture drainage
- available in sizes 36-47 (according to European measurements)
The size chart indicates the inner length and width of the shoes in centimetres.
We recommend adding an excess of 0.5 – 1.2 cm to the total length of your foot, which will give you your ideal shoe size.