QuickVue At Home Rapid OTC COVID-19 Test
Application: Rapid Test Kit
Time to Results: 10 Minute Results
For Use Under an Emergency Use Authorization (EUA) Only
- Product ships with minimum 30 days dating
- The QuickVue At-Home OTC COVID-19 Test is intended for the qualitative detection of nucleocapsid proteins from SARS-CoV-2 from individuals with or without symptoms or other epidemiological reasons to suspect COVID-19 when tested twice over two or three days with at least 24 hours and no more than 36 hours between tests
- This test is authorized for nonprescription home use with self-collected (unobserved) direct anterior nasal(NS) swab specimens from individuals aged 14 years and older or with adult-collected anterior NS samples from individuals aged 2 years or older
- Positive results indicate the presence of virus-specific proteins, but clinical correlation with past medical history and other diagnostic information is necessary to determine infection status
- Positive results do not rule out bacterial infection or co-infection with other viruses and the agent detected may not be the definite cause of disease. Individuals who test positive with the QuickVue At-Home OTC COVID-19 Test should self-isolate and seek follow-up care with their physician or healthcare provider as additional testing may be necessary
- Negative results should be treated as presumptive, do not rule out SARS-CoV-2 infection and should not be used as the sole basis for treatment or patient management decisions, including infection control decisions
- Negative results should be considered in the context of an individual’s recent exposures, history and the presence of clinical signs and symptoms consistent with COVID-19, and confirmed with a molecular assay, if necessary, for patient management
- Individuals should provide all results obtained with this product to their healthcare provider for public health reporting
- This product has been authorized only for the detection of proteins from SARS-CoV-2, not for any other viruses or pathogens
- The test is intended to be read at 10 minutes; If the test is read before this or is read more than 5 minutes after the indicated read time, results may be inaccurate and the test should be repeated
- This Item is Non Returnable.
PRICE MATCH GUARANTEE
If any item you wish to order is available on another website at a lower price, we will match that price at the time of the original purchase.
What is eligible for the Price Match guarantee?
The item found at a lower price will be matched if:
The item is:
sold by an authorized U.S. retailer
The lower price:
includes shipping and taxes
is full price
does not apply to membership or subscription programs
How do I request a Price Match?
If all of the above requirements are met, simply call us at 1.877.813.7799 or email us at email@example.com with proof of the better price. Please have all the details available so we can assist you fully.
Note: AvaCare Medical reserves the right to change or stop the Price Match Guarantee program at any time.