Exceptional payoff eyeliner defines eyes with long lasting, smudge-proof wear. Silky, moisture-locking formula gently glides on without skipping, pulling or tugging.
- Ophthalmologist reviewed. Dermatologist reviewed.
- Clinically tested
- Vegan friendly
- Does not contain Parabens, Phthalates, Fragrance, Gluten
- Made in the U.S.A.
HOW TO APPLY LINER EYELINER
- Silicone Emollients: Lock in moisture and soften skin to provide superior glide for precise application
- Vitamin E: Provides natural conditioning and powerful antioxidant benefits to skin
- High-Tech Applicator: Built-in sharpener and convenient smudge tool allows for precise application and flexibility in your makeup looks
Dimethicone, Cyclopentasiloxane, Sucrose Acetate Isobutyrate, Synthetic Wax, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Polybutene, Polypropylsilsesquioxane, Mica, C30-50 Alcohols, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Bis-hydroxyethoxypropyl Dimethicone, Bis-diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone, C20-40 Pareth-10, Caprylyl Glycol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Dimethicone/vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Bisabolol, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-di-t-butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, May Contain (+/-): CI 77499, CI 77891, CI 77491, CI 77510
How do I sharpen the pencil?
Defining Liner includes a built-in sharpener for your convenience.
Is it waterproof?
No, Defining Liner is not waterproof. We prefer to stay away from waterproof cosmetics, as the removal process can damage brows and lashes.
Starting at the outer corner of the eye, tracing just above the lash line to the inner corner of the eye.
Use the smudging tool at the opposite end of the pencil to soften and blend.