Help reduce signs of stress, fatigue and aging with daily eye creams formulated for the delicate, sensitive eye contour
- HYDRATESProvides 24 hours of intense hydration
- MULTI-PURPOSECan be used as a moisturizer, overnight mask or along eye contour
- ENHANCESLeaves complexion dewy, luminous and refreshed
HOW TO USE
- HOW OFTENDaily
- SKIN TYPEAll skin types
- LASTS30 days
In the morning, apply to the face, neck and eye contour. In the evening, apply in a thick later and leave-on all night.
AVÈNE THERMAL SPRING WATER, GLYCERIN, PENTYLENE GLYCOL, 1,2-HEXANEDIOL, DIMETHICONE, ISOCETYLE STEAROYL STEARATE, TRIETHYLHEXANOIN, CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE, BETAINE, METHYL GLUCETH-20, POLYGLYCERYL010 MYRISTATE, ACRYLATES/C10-30 ALKYL ACRYLATE CROSSPOLYMER, BHT, BIS-PEG-18 METHYL ETHER DIMETHYL SILANE, C12-20 ALKYL GLUCOSIDE, C14-22 ALCOHOLS, CARBOMER, CITRIC ACID, CUCURBITA PEPO (PUMPKIN SEED OIL) SEED OIL, FRAGRANCE, PHYTOSTEROLS, POTASSIUM HYDROXIDE, SODIUM CITRATE, SODIUM DEXTRAN SULFATE, SODIUM HYALURONATE, SQUALANE, TOCOPHERYL GLUCOSIDE, WATER.
1) Hydration kinetics carried out in Korea on 22 respondents with dehydrated skin (between 21–57 years old). Hydration levels were measured at 1h, 2h, 4h, 6h, 8h and 24h after one single application.
(2) Measurement of antioxidant and detoxification properties on skin incubated with fluorescent agent. Fluorescence was measured on: non-treated standard skin explant, skin explant placed under UVA radiations, skin explant treated with Hydrance AQUA-GEL and placed under UVA radiations