Maintaining Essential Health Services and Systems
January 1st, 2022.
Maintaining essential health services: operational guidance for the COVID-19 context, interim guidance, 1 June 2020
Countries around the world are facing the challenge of increased demand for care of people with COVID-19, compounded by fear, misinformation and limitations on movement that disrupt the delivery of health care for all conditions. Maintaining essential health services: operational guidance for the COVID-19 context recommends practical actions that countries can take at national, subregional and local levels to reorganize and safely maintain access to high-quality, essential health services in the pandemic context. It also outlines sample indicators for monitoring essential health services, and describes considerations on when to stop and restart services as COVID-19 transmission recedes and surges. This document expands on the content of pillar 9 of the COVID-19 strategic preparedness and response plan, supersedes the earlier Operational guidance for maintaining essential health services during an outbreak, and complements the recently-released Community-based health care, including outreach and campaigns, in the context of the COVID-19 pandemic. It is intended for decision-makers and managers at the national and subnational levels.
This is an update to COVID-19: Operational guidance for maintaining essential health services during an outbreak: Interim guidance, 25 March 2020
COVID 19 AND PPE PRODUCTS
Home Test Kits
QuickVue At Home Rapid COVID-19 Test
This home test is authorized for nonprescription home use with self-collected (unobserved) direct anterior nasal (NS) swab specimens from individuals aged 14 years and older or with adult-collected anterior NS samples from individuals aged 2 years or older. The test to be used in individuals within 6-days of symptom onset or individuals without symptoms or other epidemiological reasons to suspect COVID-19 infection when tested twice over three days with at least 24 hours (and no more than 48 hours) between tests.
- For Use Under an Emergency Use Authorization (EUA) Only: https://www.fda.gov/medical-devices/coronavirus-disease-2019-covid-19-emergency-use-authorizations-medical-devices/in-vitro-diagnostics-euas-antigen-diagnostic-tests-sars-cov-2
- Product ships with minimum 30 days dating
- The QuickVue At-Home OTC COVID-19 Test is intended for the qualitative detection of nucleocapsid proteins from SARS-CoV-2 from individuals with or without symptoms or other epidemiological reasons to suspect COVID-19 when tested twice over two or three days with at least 24 hours and no more than 36 hours between tests
- This test is authorized for nonprescription home use with self-collected (unobserved) direct anterior nasal(NS) swab specimens from individuals aged 14 years and older or with adult-collected anterior NS samples from individuals aged 2 years or older
- Positive results indicate the presence of virus-specific proteins, but clinical correlation with past medical history and other diagnostic information is necessary to determine infection status
- Positive results do not rule out bacterial infection or co-infection with other viruses and the agent detected may not be the definite cause of disease. Individuals who test positive with the QuickVue At-Home OTC COVID-19 Test should self-isolate and seek follow-up care with their physician or healthcare provider as additional testing may be necessary
- Negative results should be treated as presumptive, do not rule out SARS-CoV-2 infection and should not be used as the sole basis for treatment or patient management decisions, including infection control decisions
- Negative results should be considered in the context of an individual’s recent exposures, history and the presence of clinical signs and symptoms consistent with COVID-19, and confirmed with a molecular assay, if necessary, for patient management
- Individuals should provide all results obtained with this product to their healthcare provider for public health reporting
- This product has been authorized only for the detection of proteins from SARS-CoV-2, not for any other viruses or pathogens
- The test is intended to be read at 10 minutes; If the test is read before this or is read more than 5 minutes after the indicated read time, results may be inaccurate and the test should be repeated
- This Item is Non Returnable.
COVID-19 Antibody Test
About Our COVID-19 Antibody Test
This serology blood test identifies the presence of antibodies that indicate that a person had an immune response to COVID-19 (also known as coronavirus or SARS-CoV-2). A positive result to this antibody (IgG) test indicates that you may have had previous exposure to COVID-19 and your body has developed antibodies. View more
COVID 19 AND PPE PRODUCTS
Find COVID supplies including hand sanitizers, PPE equipment, face masks, and more, all in one place! Due to the pandemic, most of us try to avoid shopping in stores, and do our utmost to stay home and stay safe. AvaCare Medical has made shopping for coronavirus equipment easier than ever – no strolling through aisles, and no scrolling through countless pages. Find everything you need right here, at your fingertips. Place your order now to have these essentials shipped to your door fast!
Dynarex Safe-Touch Blue Nitrile Gloves are a disposable, non-latex, puncture-resistant examination gloves. Nitrile gloves do not contain rubber latex proteins. Made to hold up well against ...
Quick OverviewMedium Pink Beaded cuff Incontinence Buying Guide » Medical Gloves Buying Guide »DESCRIPTIONMcKesson Pink Nitrile® Exam GloveNonsterile Ambidextrous Textured ...
Approved for use against SARS-CoV-2 in just 3 minutes! Sani-Spritz Spray is also effective against other respiratory viruses including Human Coronavirus and Severe Acute Respiratory Syndrome (SARS) ...
(50) Earloop Face Mask, 3-Ply, Level 2 Mask, 50/bx with Aloe vera, Vitamin C and Vitamin E
🏆1000 Each / CaseIntroducing the QuickVue® At‑Home OTC COVID-19 Test
100 Sterile Cotton Tipped Applicators 6"
Ships 1-2 business days Shipping Speeds Ships Same Business Day In-stock items received by 12pm EST (sometimes as late as 3pm EST) Ships 1 to 2 Business Days In stock items ship 1 to 2 business days ...
Quick OverviewKills cold and flu viruses Eliminates odors 32oz Spray
Click here for more products